Job opportunity - Project and implementation manager at Aïdi
Your chance to join the dream team !
20 Jan 2021
We are looking for a project and implementation manager to partner and collaborate with our clients. You will be responsible for managing client training and onboarding, improving adoption of the Aïdi platform as well as building lasting partnerships with our clients. In addition, you will be the point of contact to help monitor the process as well as the changes that need to be implemented. The role has a solid balance between independent work and collaboration, specifically with our internal team to lead the expansion plan of Aïdi. While you do interact with clients, this is not a sales position.
You can expect a vibrant and energetic team in full expansion that offers unique niche software on the market combining technology and construction industries. Aïdi’s mission is to make construction projects more predictable. Be part of the most advanced construction project management platform for owners — featuring AI capabilities, embedded analytics, automated workflows, industry best practices, and much more.
What you’ll do
- Analyze and understand the client’s business needs
- Define Aïdi's implementation strategy for clients : plan and manage the implementation of Aïdi and ensure its integration into the daily activities of the client in a change management strategy;
- Provide the highest level of service and support
- Proactively identify changes we can make to our application to make life easier for our customers;
- Partner with our clients to facilitate implementation and be the advocate for Aïdi by supporting our clients
- Identify and develop strategic initiatives to ensure customer loyalty and expansion
- Provide training and facilitate onboarding on the Aïdi platform
- Become actively involved in all software activities (content creation for article writing, Wiki updates, etc.)
- Conduct continuous monitoring of project management best practices in the construction field.
The ideal candidate
- Has previous experience in managing and implementing SaaS software platforms or experience in project administration or management within the construction industry (roles including: Project Engineer, Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager)
- Is passionate about technology and promoter of technology in construction industry
- Is an excellent communicator, and knowing how to work in a team
- Has a client driven mindset, appreciating the support to the user and have the concern for customer satisfaction
- Has business acumen, capacity to think strategically and drive results
- Speaks both; French-English
It’s a plus if you have
- Experience with Public and/or Private sectors
- Knowledge of web technology and SQL databases
- PMP and/or P.Eng.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in software implementation
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
Why join Aïdi? Advantages:
- Integrate a growing organization where the routine does not exist;
- Join a passionate, dynamic young and professional team;
- Evolve in several areas of expertise, ranging from customer relations to active participation in product and company developments;
- Work in a stimulating environment, offices near the city center, easily accessible by public transport.
What do the Penguin's temporary penguin pool, the Botanical Garden's fences, the IGA at the corner of your home, the Sail store in Laval, and the new elevators at the Sacré-Coeur Hospital have in common? All projects managed in Aïdi!
Aïdi revolutionizes the management of construction projects! We offer a better life to public and private clients by making it easier and more efficient to monitor all their construction and renovation projects. And here, it's going fast, very fast. Aïdi must continually adapt to the needs of our customers, by proposing a unique platform, avant-garde in constant evolution. Epic projects no longer required epic spreadsheets!
If you're interested, please send your resume at Beatriz.email@example.com and Marc.Parenteau@aidi.io.
Be part of the adventure!