Training and Deployment Consultant
Aïdi is revolutionizing construction project management. We are making life better for our public and private clients by making it easier and more efficient to track all their construction projects, programs and portfolios.
We move quickly here at Aïdi, very quickly. Aïdi continually adapts to the needs of our clients, offering a cutting-edge SaaS platform that applies the best practices in the industry.
Technology, expertise and human values bring us together. We flourish and succeed everyday by working together.
As integration support and trainer of the Aïdi solution, you will have the chance to actively contribute to our largest deployments yet. The primary objective of this role is to train all end-users of the software once the design and configuration of the software (for each client) has been agreed upon with key stakeholders. To do this, the candidate will be responsible for producing and reviewing training materials, planning the content and schedule of training sessions with the client and making any necessary changes to the solution based on feedback received during training. This role will be central to the adoption of the software by our largest customers.
- Train and enable end-users in the learning of the Aïdi software, in person or by videoconference, as needed
- Produce lesson plans and training content for each session
- Plan a training schedule with stakeholders and adjust it according to the progress and pace of learning
- Produce training content such as videos, training guides, practical exercises in the software, etc., for users to interact with on their own
- Be the Aïdi spokesperson for end-users for orientations and best practices in using the software
- Gather feedback from trained users to summarize and share with the product team, both business and functional needs
- Participate in testing phases with the teams
- Report on the progress of training to the project manager and act as a bridge between the implementation and deployment teams
- Work closely with end users during their first uses of the platform and answer their questions
- Publish newsletters or educational content on our website/wiki following the delivery of new features to our entire community
- 3 years of previous experience in training or dealing with external clients, preferably in a technology environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English
- Previous experience in the production of training content
- Ability to manage feedback from trainees and manage their expectations
- Ability to analyze and synthesize user needs
- Ability to travel by car in the Greater Montreal area (class 5 driver's license)
- Ability to travel 5-10% of the time for clients outside the Greater Montreal area
- Previous experience in large-scale deployments in a context of organizational transformation (asset)
Life at Aïdi
At Aïdi, we believe in work/health/life balance. That's why we offer, in addition to a competitive salary:
- 3 weeks of vacation per year (and a fourth week after 3 years of service)
- 10 paid personal days per year (cashable if not taken)
- Group RRSP contribution equivalent to that of the employee (up to 5% of salary)
- Private health insurance plan
- Achieve Your Dream" program after two years of service that contributes up to $5000 to a personal project of the employee's choice
- Very flexible work schedules allowing for telecommuting, depending on individual preferences
- Several social activities, off-site, "Lunch and Learn" offering a pleasant and motivating work environment