Quality Assurance Analyst
Who we are at Aïdi
Aïdi is an incredible company that plans on being a huge disruptor in the construction industry forever changing the way projects and tasks will be managed. The software is designed to save time and effort allowing our customers to focus more on their teams and projects. Here at Aïdi we want to deliver the best client experience while maintaining the scope of our product.
We are a technology driven company, we are resilient, proactive, human centered and energetic. As a team we never give up, we care about the product and each other.
As a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst, you will be attentive to detail in ensuring that the solution we develop with our clients is of exceptional quality. You will be involved in test creation, configuration and execution. We're looking for someone who takes ownership of their tasks, manages their time like a pro, and learns quickly, all the while striving for continuous improvement.
- Apply quality assurance methods and best practices
- Ensure constant communication with the Agile team, in coordination with the product owner and the development team
- Develop the test plan
- Analyze, define and prioritize test cases
- Design and execute functional tests, non-regression tests and integration tests
- Design and execute tests to be automated
- Prepare data sets and test environments
- Conduct peer tests with the development team
- Ensure the maintenance of test cases
- Qualify and analyze anomalies reported by the team and customers
- Maintain and improve our testing infrastructure
- Explore new tools and methods for testing, propose original ideas and take part in discussions on improving the current state of things
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- A good knowledge of spoken and written French and English is required,
- Experience working in an agile environment (Jira, ZenHub, etc)
- Experience around web services testing (SoapUI, Postman) and database queries (MySQL)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Experience in web application test automation (Robot Framework, Selenium) (major asset)
- Experience with end-to-end testing tools (Protractor, Cypress, etc.) (asset)
Aïdi is an equal opportunity employer. We work hard to dismantle societal norms above all else; we are human.