Who we are at Aïdi
Aïdi is an incredible company that plans on being a huge disruptor in the construction industry forever changing the way projects and tasks will be managed. The software is designed to save time and effort allowing our customers to focus more on their teams and projects. Here at Aïdi we want to deliver the best client experience while maintaining the scope of our product.
We are a technology driven company, we are resilient, proactive, human centered and energetic. As a team we never give up, we care about the product and each other.
Product Owner is a professional responsible for setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by a team in order to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the product.
As Product Owner, you will gather feature requests, schedule releases, and coordinate sprints. You should be able to identify user needs, and work cross-functionally with the team to manage product releases.
Your effort is important for the company as you will need to deliver products not just according to users, but the product that helps make our company vision a reality.
- Act as an ambassador for the product.
- Research and analyze the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- A leader of the team. Serves as the voice of the development team and product managers, and represents the team in front of stakeholder.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Work with the team to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Owns the product roadmap.
- Develop scope, define & maintain backlog items (epics/features/user stories) for implementation, guiding the Agile software development team.
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Work closely with product management and senior management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio.
- 3+ years of experience as a product owner
- Experience working in an agile environment and possess such a mindset
- A sense of ownership in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player, must be ready to contribute and receive feedback
- Autonomous and resourceful
Aïdi is an equal opportunity employer. We work hard to dismantle societal norms above all else; we are human.