Internship - Client Implementation
Aïdi is revolutionizing construction project management. We are making life better for our public and private clients by making it easier and more efficient to track all their construction projects, programs and portfolios.
We move quickly here at Aïdi, very quickly. Aïdi continually adapts to the needs of our clients, offering a cutting-edge SaaS platform that applies the best practices in the industry.
Technology, expertise and human values bring us together. We flourish and succeed everyday by working together.
As an implementation intern, the candidate will work closely with the team responsible for implementing Aïdi for our clients. This role offers an excellent opportunity to balance your technical skills with your interpersonal skills by gathering customer requirements to configure the application, document usage and functionality and, if needed, map business processes that the software supports.
In addition, the candidate may contribute to the functional analysis required for the development of the Aïdi product backlog. In this role, you will help to customize the application to the needs of each client, produce screen mock-ups or reports according to the requested requirements, and produce internal or external functional documentation.
- Analyze and understand the needs and business processes of our customers and propose options to meet objectives with the Aïdi platform
- Ensure the specific needs of each client are being met by the Aïdi application
- Gather functionality needs not currently available within the Aïdi application and produce, in collaboration with the implementation team, mock-ups of requirements or screens
- Translate the functional requirements into technical requirements and acceptance criteria that will allow the development of new functionality
- Prepare & organize client data sets for importing into the application
- Conduct training workshops on the use of the software, or participate in client meetings and other committees
- As needed, in collaboration with our quality assurance team, validate or confirm that the new functionalities developed meet the client's needs
- Produce functional documentation (Wiki, procedures, user guide, etc.) for internal teams or our clients (externally)
- Support the implementation team in all tasks related to the implementation of our software solution for our clients
- As needed, participate in internal projects related to the continuous improvement of the software
- Second or third year student in an engineering or business administration degree with an interest or profile in project management
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written, is required
- Ability to express yourself clearly in front of clients as well as communicate clearly internally with the team
- Good analytical skills to understand and deconstruct complex requirements into clear and actionable plans
- Ability to juggle multiple initiatives with varying or changing priorities
- A team player who knows how to build relationships both internally and externally to complete the mandates entrusted to them
- Resourceful and self-directed to clarify unclear or incomplete requests
- Previous experience in implementing software in a large organization is an asset
- Previous experience in functional or business process documentation is an asset